No matter what type of business you have, you may find yourself with extra inventory and in need of more storage space. Instead of dedicating your own space to these surplus products, you may benefit from warehousing, a process of storing excess inventory or items for sale or distribution. When looking for a warehouse storage company, it’s crucial to look for an experienced team you can trust to care for your items and handle the process smoothly.
At CRS Moving & Storage, we have provided businesses with effective warehouse storage solutions for over 25 years. Our experienced team provides complete services so that you can focus on your business without stressing about the often complex warehousing process. We will work closely with you from start to finish to develop a personalized solution based on your unique needs and goals. With these unmatched services, you can rest assured your inventory is in the best hands.
What is Warehousing?
In our climate-controlled, secure warehouses, we store inventory for all types of businesses. Our team keeps these items organized and safe at all times, whether you are looking for temporary or long-term storage. Our facilities can accommodate just about anything, including the following:
- Office furniture
- Printed materials
- Hospitality goods
- Files and records
- Case goods
- Medical supplies and equipment
- Trade show exhibits
- IT equipment
- Store fixtures
When using CRS Moving & Storage warehousing services, our team organizes your items, including oddly-sized and large ones, using our rack system. We also take accurate inventory of your belongings so that you always know what you have. This allows you to have easy access to your inventory and make the best financial decisions for your business.
What Does the Warehousing Process Entail?
If you are considering warehouse storage for your business, you may not know where to start in creating an effective solution. Fortunately, you do not have to do it alone. Our dedicated team works with you from start to finish so that you can have a stress-free experience tailored to your objectives. While every business is different, the warehousing process typically involves the following steps:
- Pre-planning: Before moving your items into our facility, we review your goals, budget, what you need to store, and a timeline of the process.
- Packing: Once we understand what you need to store, we review the items, pack them properly, and transport them to our warehouse safely.
- Inventory: We begin the storing process by taking inventory of your belongings and providing you with a digital list of everything you have. We continuously update your inventory as products enter and leave the facility.
- Storing: Our team organizes all your items using our rack system, which helps us manage your inventory effectively, keep your items in good condition, and provide cost-effective solutions for your business.
- Retrieving and Shipping: If you use warehousing for sales and distribution, we can help streamline this process by preparing and shipping your goods efficiently, leaving your customers satisfied.
Because we handle every aspect of the warehousing process, you do not have to worry about keeping track of multiple vendors. Furthermore, we communicate with you every step of the way to help you make the best decisions for your business and have a detailed understanding of your custom storage solution.
Contact a Trusted Warehousing Professional at CRS Moving & Storage Today
When looking for a trustworthy warehouse storage company for your business, it’s crucial to find one with ample experience and high-quality services. At CRS Moving & Storage, our team treats your items as if they were our own, doing everything we can to keep them organized and in good condition. Furthermore, our temperature-controlled, state-of-the-art warehouse facilities will protect your inventory, giving you the peace of mind that your belongings are safe.
With over 25 years of experience working in warehousing storage, we have worked with businesses of all sizes with different budgets and timelines. We have the skills and knowledge to get the job done right and ensure a seamless transition for your company. To schedule a complimentary consultation and learn more about warehousing, call us at (718) 424-6000 or fill out our contact form.