When moving your office to a new location, many business owners and office managers discover furniture they didn’t know they still had or have new furnishings waiting at the new place. Whether you are expanding, moving, or renovating your office, CRS is here to remove your unwanted office furniture.
What Types of Office Furniture Do You Remove?
Our team of corporate movers disposes of unwanted office furniture as environmentally friendly as possible. If you would like your discarded furnishings donated or recycled, CRS will get these items to those organizations. Anything that cannot be reused or donated is removed according to proper regulations and guidelines.
We handle the disposal of a large variety of items, including:
- Computer desks
- Conference room tables
- Old carpeting
- Cubicles and their fixtures
- Side tables
- Storage cabinets
- Seating (sofas, office chairs, and benches)
- Discarded office equipment items like printers, fax machines, monitors, etc.
- Some types of advertisement materials, old files, and more.
Allow CRS to help clear out your old office furnishings quickly and trouble-free. Our team can take on any disposal job, no matter the size, so that you don’t have to lift a finger or feel stressed, and we dispose of it in a way that is environmentally conscious.
What are the Benefits of Hiring a Professional Office Furniture Disposal Service?
At CRS, we know your time is valuable. Relying on a team of professional movers to discard outdated or unused furniture is the best option for a lot of companies. This is because your time and attention can stay focused on what’s really important: your business. Our trained staff of movers gets the done job quickly and efficiently which benefits you in many ways.
Working with CRS to dispose of unneeded office furnishings offers the following benefits during the process:
- Free move plan and logistics session to help you understand what is necessary to remove your unwanted office furniture properly.
- Environmentally friendly disposal practices like donation and recycling options.
- Fully licensed and insured team members handle your service needs.
- A stress-free removal service that is friendly, efficient and courteous.
- Easily incorporated into larger corporate relocation events
Contact an NYC Furniture Disposal Service
Whether your company just needs furniture removed or is planning a larger commercial move that requires disposal services, CRS has you covered. Speak with one of our moving professionals about the type of removal services necessary for your company. We offer a FREE move plan and logistics session to our clients so we can better assist you from start to finish. Call us at (718) 424-6000 or email us to make arrangements to get your old office furniture hauled out of your building once and for all.