Pharmaceutical spaces often dedicate ample room in their facilities for storage, leaving less room for your team to work. In these cases, pharmaceutical storage can be the ideal solution to increase productivity and maximize your workspace. At CRS Moving & Storage, we provide climate-controlled, state-of-the-art storage solutions for all your needs so that you can focus on your work while we manage your items.
Our well-trained storage team has over 20 years of experience with pharmaceutical items, including medications, chemicals, and supplies. We will take inventory of all your items and keep them organized so you always know what you have and need, allowing you to make better decisions for your business. During your free consultation, we openly communicate what you can and cannot store in our facilities so you always understand your options and what to expect.
What Can You Keep in Pharmaceutical Storage?
When looking into pharmaceutical storage, you may not know what you can and cannot store in a warehouse facility. Potential items you can keep in our warehouse include the following:
- Pharmaceutical samples
- Medical equipment
- Marketing materials
- Printed materials, like labels and stationery
- Packing materials, like bottles and vials
We understand that every medication requires different storage conditions, including various temperatures, humidities, and lighting. We work with you to determine the best way to store your inventory and how to prevent cross-contamination and deterioration.
Are There Items You Cannot Store in Pharmaceutical Storage?
While our facilities can store most of your pharmaceutical items, there may be some we don’t recommend storing. These items may include the following:
- Hazardous or toxic materials
- Flammable materials
- Expired or recalled medications
We strive to keep your items in good condition and safe while in our care, so potentially dangerous goods may not be stored in our facilities. If medications get recalled while in storage, we can take the proper steps to dispose of them. Our professional team maintains consistent communication with you so you know if any medication or chemicals you have in storage are close to expiring or have been recalled.
Why Choose CRS Moving & Storage for Pharmaceutical Storage?
Finding the right storage company to keep your pharmaceutical materials secure and in the right conditions is crucial to your company’s success. Our high-quality team at CRS Moving & Storage handles all aspects of the storage process so that you can have a stress-free experience. We set ourselves apart from other pharmaceutical storage companies in the following ways:
- Facilities: Our completely updated storage facilities are climate-controlled to keep your items in the appropriate conditions, secure with 24/7 security, safe with a camera and sprinkler system, and easily accessible for your convenience.
- Affordable: We strive to provide top-notch storage services that meet all your needs while staying within your budget. During the planning process, we discuss your budget with you and how to accomplish your goals without extreme cost.
- Social Responsibility: We pay all our team members a living wage and we have worked together for many years, so you can rely on us to handle your storage needs efficiently and carefully.
- Green Processes: We do everything we can to reduce waste and make your storage process as eco-friendly as possible. Our reusable bins save thousands of trees and don’t contribute to the paper industry’s high water usage.
Our experienced team gives you the confidence that your pharmaceutical goods are in capable and caring hands. With our one-stop shop approach to storage, you don’t need to worry about hiring multiple vendors or keeping track of your own inventory. We manage all elements of your storage so you can continue running your company.
Consult the Trustworthy Team at CRS Moving & Storage About Pharmaceutical Storage Today
Proper pharmaceutical storage plays a vital role in the functionality of your company, so finding the right storage company is essential. At CRS Moving & Storage, our team and top-of-the-line facilities keep your items safe and in the proper conditions. We keep your materials organized and accounted for so that your business can run smoothly and efficiently. Our centers are constructed with your needs in mind.
Our detail-oriented team handles every aspect of storage with precision and care, including budgeting. Give us a call at (718) 424-6000 or fill out our contact form to schedule a free planning and logistics session today.