Everyone is familiar with the overwhelming sensation of being surrounded by piles of cardboard boxes. Some have been labeled, some haven’t, and the stack of things to be donated or sold is getting more and more confusing. Whether it’s your home, your office space, or your entire retail business, moving can range from a small weekend activity to a drawn-out feat.
Everything has to be meticulously planned and mapped out, and it can be very difficult to navigate on your own, especially if you have other priorities. A foolproof way to ensure your next move is as quick and painless as possible is to partner with a commercial moving company like CRS Moving & Storage. We have been in the business of professional relocation for over 20 years and have perfected the art of efficient and seamless moving. Instead of burying yourself in checklists and cardboard boxes, give one of the professionals at CRS Moving & Storage a call and see how we can best help you.
The Perks of Partnering With CRS Moving & Storage
Choosing the right Los Angeles moving company is the first step to an easy, breezy move. Your first instinct may be to go for the cheapest one available, but it’s likely they won’t offer much more than basic Point A to Point B relocation. The perfect commercial moving company will offer cost-effective services to meet all of your moving needs, including the following:
If your moving out date doesn’t perfectly align with your moving in date, you need to figure out what you’re going to do with your furniture. CRS Moving & Storage in Los Angeles specializes in both relocation and storage solutions, meaning if you need a home for any of your furniture or merchandise, we have just the spot for you. No matter the reason for your storage needs, our facilities are perfectly designed for optimal use. Some other perks include:
- Temperature regulated units
- Free in-house inventory management system
- Wifi availability
- Onsite security and team assistance
- 24/7 access to the facility
If you are interested in a unit while you wait for your move-in date or to store your merchandise, our commercial movers in Los Angeles can help you choose the most cost-effective unit for your needs.
Selling Unwanted Furniture
Packing up and moving your items to a new location requires that you take a long, hard look at everything you currently have. Do you really still need three bookcases? Is your IT equipment old and being replaced in the new location? If so, we offer liquidation services for just that. Liquidation is the process of safely selling, donating, or recycling your old or unwanted items. We will treat the process exactly as we would if you were keeping the items. We will provide the packing equipment and ensure everything is carefully delivered to preserve the quality.
For both our moving services and our storage services, we offer inventory management. It’s easy for items to get lost in the shuffle of a big move, which is why we will take inventory both before and after the process. This ensures nothing is broken or mysteriously vanishes while on the truck.
Similarly, your storage unit will come with an inventory management system to quickly track your goods. This can be especially useful for those who store merchandise in their unit, as you can easily track the quantity of your items for sale.
What Are the Benefits of Using a Commercial Moving Company in Los Angeles?
The goal of hiring a commercial moving company in Los Angeles is to make your life easier and allow you to focus on what is important, whether it be your family, your business, or your craft. Allowing a team of professionals to do the heavy lifting for you comes with a plethora of benefits, including:
- Cost-effective: It may seem obvious, but it’s a lot cheaper to hire one company to do everything for you instead of hiring a bunch of other companies in charge of one task each.
- No lapse in workflow: Gone are the days of spending office time on planning the logistics of your move. We work around your schedule to ensure nothing is disturbed, including your regular day-to-day workflow.
- We handle clean-up: A healthy layer of dust and debris under bulky or long-standing furniture is to be expected in even the tidiest of rooms. An office moving company can help with clean up, as well as other basic moving out tasks, like returning keys to the front desk.
- Installation is a breeze: The services don’t end once the boxes have been unloaded from the vans. Have complicated IT equipment and technology that needs to be set up for your employees by Monday? Don’t fret—the team is specifically trained to set up and test any equipment you may have.
See what specific services we can provide for you today by calling our office. Contact our Los Angeles commercial moving company for a free quote.
Consult With a Professional Los Angeles Moving Expert Today
During the initial consultation with a professional moving expert at CRS Moving & Storage, we will help design a logistics plan specifically for your move. This will include important dates, times, and what exactly needs to be done to set you up for success. Don’t wait another day to get started.
To join the other 5,000 businesses CRS Moving & Storage has helped successfully relocate, give our office a call at (718) 424-6000 or fill out our online contact form.